Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Turbulence Training Special Expires at 11:59 PM

Just a reminder that Craig Ballantyne's Turbulence Training special containing the 5 additional bonuses expires at 11:59 PM tonight.

I have not had time to go through all the bonuses myself but I did find Brad Pilon's Eat, Stop, Eat very interesting and I've been experimenting with it. I've read extremely positive comments about Dax Moy's Mastering The Fat Loss Mindset. Holly Rigsby's Fit Yummy Mummy workouts use very little equipment (not even a stability ball) so you can easily do those at home or when you travel, regardless of whether or not you're a stay at home mom. I am really looking forward to checking out Secrets of the Transformation Masters but I absolutely must finish my January Fit Bits print newsletter first.

Anyway, here's the link again:
Turbulence Training

Obviously, you'll be able to buy TT after midnight but those 5 bonuses will not be part of the package. If you, or someone you know, is serious about fat loss in 2008, check out the link above.

No comments: