Thursday, February 5, 2009

11 Reasons Why You'll Stay Fat

Can you handle the truth?

The more of the following statements that describe you, the lower your chances of dropping fat and reaching and maintaining your goal weight. Sorry to be politically incorrect but, in no particular order, here are...

11 Reasons Why You'll Stay Fat

1. I don't like lifting weights, I just do cardio.

2. I hate to sweat.

3. I don't want to write down everything I eat.

4. I could never join a gym that doesn't have TV's.

5. It's too much trouble to cut up veggies/prepare healthy meals. I'll just grab a granola bar/"Healthy" microwave meal.

6. I worked out today so I can have a candy bar/cookies/piece of cake/ice cream.

7. I only lift light weights and do lots of reps so I don't bulk up.

8. I don't want to plan my meals ahead of time.

9. My cardio workout consists of walking on the treadmill for 45-60 minutes while I read a magazine.

10. I don't like vegetables and most other healthy food.

11. I don't have time to exercise (but I never miss Law & Order/Gray's Anatomy/American Idol/Burn Notice/CSI/Biggest Loser/House/The Closer/Dancing With The Stars).

.

No comments: