Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Calling All Golfers

Although the weather in PA has been pretty crappy so far, golf season is upon us.

Regular No Pink Dumbbells readers know how highly I recommend Craig Ballantyne and his Turbulence Training system. As I've said before, I base many of the programs I write for my clients on his method.

I just found out that Craig has created a new golf fitness challenge product with golf fitness expert, Susan Hill.

I'm not a golfer and I won't try to pretend that I am but if you want to improve your game I suggest you check out their program. Why?

Susan Hill is an avid golfer and a professional golf fitness trainer. That's what she does for a living - she works with professional golfers, competitive golfers of all levels, collegiate golf teams, and recreational players.

Besides creating his Turbulence Training fat loss system, Craig Ballantyne's sports training articles and workouts can be found on many of the best fitness websites. He is a regular contributor to Men’s Health and his articles have appeared in many magazines including Oxygen, Maximum Fitness, and Muscle & Fitness Hers.

Check out Susan and Craig's golf program here ==> www.GolfFitnessChallenge.com"


And, if you haven't already done so, place your vote for the winners of the 4th Turbulence Training transformation contest.

Female Voting => TT Female Transformations

Male Voting => TT Male Transformations

No comments: