Complete the following circuit with little or no rest between exercises. Warmup, then perform 10-15 reps per exercise (per side on the Mountain Climbers). Rest 30-60 seconds. Repeat for a total of 2-6 rounds depending upon your fitness level and available time.
- Cross Body Mountain Climbers
- Squat into D.B. Shoulder Press
- Bent Over 2 Arm D.B. Row
- Lying Hamstring Ball Curl
- Pushups with Legs or Feet on Ball *
* If your feet are on the top of the ball, it’s harder than if the ball is on your thighs or shins.
At 10 reps per exercise, it will take approximately 2 1/2 minutes to complete the circuit.
Here's a video in case you're unfamiliar with any of the exercises...