Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Got Results?

On Sunday, I had my first session with a new personal training client and she started talking about her experience at another gym. To me, every fitness center has its own personality so I don't find it unusual when someone prefers the atmosphere of one gym over another. I do find it troubling, however, that lately I've been hearing so many reports about the lack of a proper instruction for members.

When my new client told me what passed for a "personal training" session at this large, local gym, I was actually shocked. I don't know if her session was supposed to be a freebie or not. To me, it doesn't matter. If you promote the service as "personal training", it should definitely be more than a trainer handing a list of exercises to the member to perform on her own.

I realize that many fitness centers are trying to cut corners; they are forced to compete with bargain gyms that offer little service for ridiculously low prices. Unfortunately, that means people are not getting the information they need to safely and effectively drop body fat and improve their health, which means many of them don't see results and they give up.

If you aren't a woman, aren't in the Lancaster area or if you're already committed to another facility and can't join Body & Soul, or if you want to exercise at home, I encourage you to check out Craig Ballantyne's TurbulenceTraining system. (Heck, even Body & Soul members may want to get their hands on the great bonuses.)

You will get easy to follow but highly effective routines that you can use at home or at the gym. If you have questions about an exercise or need a substitution due to an injury, etc., you can post on the forum and Craig himself and/or other TT members will quickly respond. If you're serious about changing your body, take a few minutes and look over the info on the website.

If you want to see what people just like you were able to accomplish in 12 weeks with the Turbulence Training program check out this video:



For more specifics on the Turbulence Training system, here's a Q and A Craig just put out:

Q) What is TurbulenceTraining?

Answer:
Turbulence training is my method of doing strength training and interval training in one workout. So that you get in and out of the gym whether it's your home gym or whether it's a commercial gym. You get your workout done in 45 minutes.

TT starts with a 5-minute bodyweight warm up and then we do strength training for 20 minutes, whether it's bodyweight training or dumbbells. Sometimes we use barbells but most people with train at home so we just use dumbbells and bodyweight exercises - no fancy equipment needed.

Then we finish with 20 minutes of interval training. We are using the most efficient and effective training methods. The stuff that gets you the most results in the least amount of time. So we are not doing long, slow cardio sessions and we're not doing 5 or 6 day per week bodybuilding training programs.

It's like the old business principle - 80% of your results come from 20% of your efforts - so why do endless amounts of cardio and redundant strength training exercises?

Do only what you need to do and then get out of the gym.

Turbulence Training was designed because you asked for fast fat-burning, muscle-building workouts that could be done at home.

Turbulence Training is...
"The single most effective fat loss training system in the world today. I've used it. I've studied it. It works faster and more
effectively than any other method."
Alwyn Cosgrove, CSCS, Men's Health Training Adviser.

"I am actually getting twice the results in half the time. I no longer feel bound to the gym struggling for the smallest result. On top of that I can't praise your customer service highly enough, you have been amazing! For the price I paid, I have received so much more than I anticipated. Many thanks and all the best."
Heidi Sinclair

Q: Will you PLEASE tell me if I can gain muscle and lose fat at the same time. My trainer says you can do it, but all the other people at my gym say it's IMPOSSIBLE! Help!

Answer:

I agree with your trainer. It IS possible. With the right program, great nutrition, and a positive attitude, you can achieve
incredible changes.

With the right exercise and nutrition program you can maximize the benefits of your hormones to gain muscle and lose fat, all at the same time.

This answer could be the subject of a whole book, and maybe some day it will...but for now, just at leave it at this: I've designed the Turbulence Training workouts and nutrition plan to get the most mileage from your hormones when it comes to getting lean and burning calories.

Stick with your trainer or Turbulence Training, and show all the un-believers just how possible it is!

Q: I'm suffering through a major fat loss plateau right now. Will Turbulence Training help?

ANSWER:

Some of the major reasons for fat loss plateaus include:

- Using the same workouts over and over and over again for extended periods of time.

- Not including enough high-intensity strength training and interval training.

- And choosing inefficient isolation, machine-based exercises instead of standing, multi-muscle exercises.

The best fat loss workouts are designed with variety, intensity, and efficiency in mind so that you get more results in less time.

That's why the Turbulence Training workouts change every 4 weeks, and you'll use only exercises that train multiple muscle groups at the same time - thus burning more fat with each repetition.

By changing the training intensity of your workouts, as well as using a variety of repetition ranges for your lifting, and including interval training, I guarantee that you will leave your fat loss plateaus in the dust.

"In only 27 days, I have really noticed positive changes in my body. I am fitting into size 32 jeans, not since high school have I one this. I can tell that I am changing my body composition just by looking in the mirror, I am more vascular, leaner. I feel great and as each day goes by I look forward to the next challenge, the next workout. I owe this to the TT training, its awesome and I would recommend this to any person who wants to make positive transformations to their body. Thanks for everything."
Brad MacMillan

Q: OK, so what are all of the TT Birthday Celebration bonuses again?

ANSWER:

In addition to the regular Turbulence Training package, you get:

1) Fat Burning Meal Plans for Men & Women by Dr. Chris Mohr (Value $97)

2) Bikini Ready Abs by Holly Rigsby (Value $29.95)

3) 10-Minute Trouble Spot Workout for Women by Joey Atlas (Value = $27)

4) The Abdominal Exercise Index (Value = $77)

5) Kettlebell Fat Burning Workout Unleashed by Troy Anderson (Value = $47)

6) Home Gym Muscle Building Workout by Jason Ferruggia (Value = $79.95)

7) The Big 5 Fat Loss Turbulence Training Circuit Workout by Craig Ballantyne (Value $19.95)

8] TT for Amazing Lower Abs by Craig Ballantyne (Value = $19.95)

9) The Turbulence Training Hardcore Fat Loss 4-Week Program by Craig Ballantyne (Value $19.95)

10) A SIX-Month Basic Level Membership to the Turbulence Training Member's Area, where they can acccess the TT Discussion Forums, the TT Workout of the Month Video, & all the other exclusive fat loss information (Value $119.70)

Total Value of these 10 new bonuses is $537.45.

But remember: These new bonuses will ONLY be offered for 72 hours, ending 11:59pm on Wednesday, May 7th.

That's it for now. If you have any other questions that I didn't answer in this FAQ, then please contact me through my website at: TurbulenceTraining

I'm still pretty buried with all the email, but I promise will get back to you as soon as I can!

Sincerely,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Author, Turbulence Training

P.S. What happens after this celebration giveaway is over?

Well, you can still get my Turbulence Training manuals any time in the future, of course, but the launch promotion bonuses will all be removed from the Turbulence Training webpage at midnight Wednesday, May 7th.

This is your first, last and only chance to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity to grab Turbulence Training AND all the extra bonuses in this great package.

PPS. Remember, there's no risk at all to at least TRY my TurbulenceTraining system because you have an 8 week guarantee.

That's more than enough time to take these programs for a "test drive" and see for yourself just how much fat you can burn or how much lean muscle you can gain.

Don't let summer pass you by...start burning fat today!

"At the end of week one, I lost 3.5 pounds and I was feeling great. Yesterday was the end of week two and I lost 3 more pounds! Six and a half pounds in two weeks and I feel outstanding. Not the least bit tired or weak. I've never been so enthusiastic about each workout. I didn't bother to take a 'before' photo, but I may still do that. I would have touched base with you sooner, but with work, school, training, etc., I'm always pressed for time. And of course, that's what makes Turbulence Training such a convenient program."
Chuck Fager

"This program is awesome, not easy, you have to work hard, be focused and the results will come. i'm close to 50 and seeing very positive changes."
Mike Wharton

"I'm in the last week of my first month on the program and I'm loving it. The workouts are quick, but always leave me feeling like I've made progress. My energy level is much higher on days that I work out and I even stick to my diet better. Thanks so much."
Taylor Martin

No comments: