Thursday, August 13, 2009

What's Happening At Body & Soul In August

Check out what's happening at Body & Soul in August...

REFER A MEMBER

In the last few months, I've spent hundreds of dollars on advertising that has, so far, resulted in no calls, tours or memberships. Rather than giving money to others, I've decided I'd rather pay my members to help build Body & Soul.

For the month of August, you will receive $29 in Body & Soul bucks for every referral that signs up for the standard membership and $39 for every premium membership referral. Body & Soul bucks can be used for personal training, water, T-shirts, bootcamp, etc.

If you are a blog reader or on my e-mail list but are not yet a Body & Soul member, I will deduct the above amounts from your enrollment fee if you sign up in August.

BOOK SALE

Space is getting tight upstairs so I'm running a BOGO for the next 2 weeks and probably until the end of August. All proceeds benefit charities and non-profits. Since we opened in 2000, Body & Soul members have generously donated $2500 to various organizations through book donations and sales.

Paperbacks $1, Hardcovers $2.

ZUMBA

The next 6 week Zumba sessions begin the week of August 23rd - Monday and/or Thursday 6:00 - 7:00 PM.

If you're undecided, please feel free to try out a class at no charge. Just let me know when you're coming.


Body & Soul Fitness Studio
618 Columbia Avenue
Lancaster, PA
(717) 509-7777

Plenty of free parking.

No comments: