Tuesday, March 6, 2012

From The Raving Fans Dept. Of No Pink Dumbbells Boot Camp

 




Lisa McDonald,
NPD member since September 2011






I'm addicted to boot camp! I've tried just about every fitness program and video out there and have never been happier with the results I get from No Pink Dumbbells Boot Camp. The group setting is highly motivational and you are never pressured to move or work any faster or harder than you are able to on your own. (Although I think the group setting helps you push yourself to the max!) 

Great people to work out with and a great trainer who mixes up the workouts to keep them fun and motivational. I can do moves now that I struggled greatly with when doing other programs...in better shape than when I finished Insanity.      5 STARS FOR BOOT CAMP!!




.

No comments: