Inconsistency, lack of accountability, and lack of self-assurance in the gym are the three biggest reasons for failure when it comes to exercise and changing your body. ~Jon Benson
That's why boot camp-style training is so effective.
* Accountability is built in. For example, my boot camp meets Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 1:00 or 6:30 PM. No mind games. No bargaining with yourself about when you'll exercise.
* Consistency is built in. Yes, occasionally someone has to miss a workout but boot camp meets 3 times a week and you're expected to be there.
* Instruction is built in. You have a trainer designing and guiding the workout. You don't need to worry if you're doing an exercise correctly (if you're not, I'll let you know). You get properly balanced and effective workouts; you're not cobbling something together from magazine articles or friends (usually incorrect) advice. The training sessions are adapted, as needed, for the fitness level of the participants.
* You get the support, encouragement and camaraderie of your fellow exercisers. Believe me, it makes a huge difference.
* You will be challenged. Another reason people don't get the results they want is that they don't push themselves. You DON'T need to work out hours a day; it's unnecessary and actually counterproductive. However, you DO need to exercise at a higher intensity than most people work at.
* The benefits of personal training at a fraction of the cost of one-on-one sessions.
If you'd like to work hard, have fun and get results, call me today at (717) 509-7777 to register or for more information about No Pink Dumbbells Boot Camp.