Monday, February 15, 2010

Get 36.8% Off Body & Soul's Enrollment Fee Until Friday 2-19-10

I posted about this on my Facebook page on Friday and sent out an email on Saturday. Ladies, if you are in the Lancaster area and looking for a gym, check out this great offer.


It's been so slow today that I think I may be losing it. I just read that Lancaster has had 36.8 inches of snow this month so I've decided to offer a 36.8% discount on Body & Soul's enrollment fee.

Remember, that enrollment fee includes a workout program designed specifically for you PLUS 2 one-on-one training sessions to go through it. I'll make sure you're doing the exercises correctly and figure out what weights you should start with. We'll cover the proper way to warm up and cool down. I'll also supply a workout sheet for you to follow including all the exercises, weights, etc. The regular price is $79, which is already a great value. Join by next Friday, the 19th and pay just $50!

I'm sending this email out before I come to my senses. A 36.8% enrollment discount to anyone who signs up before next Friday? I must be losing it. I've never offered a deal like this before. If you've been thinking about starting or restarting a fitness program, now is the time.

No comments: