Monday, February 22, 2010

What Kind Of Pathetic Excuse For A Human Being Would Do This?

Update 2-25-10: Today I posted flyer #5. Too bad for this troll that people are continuing to sign up for Saturday and recruiting their friends.

Apparently, there is some pathetic excuse for a human being who keeps stealing my Zumba Party for St. Jude flyer from Starbucks in Stonemill Plaza. On Sunday, I placed my 4th flyer there in less than 2 weeks. Who knows how many more I would have posted by now if I went there every day. (I'm not a coffee drinker.)

I double checked when the same thing happened to my 12 Days of Fitness for ALS flyer at Christmas. There are no restrictions and Starbucks employees don't remove anything from the bulletin board. Stuff that was there when I put my first flyer up is still there. And, there are pull-off tabs on the flyer so it's safe to assume that it's not being done by people who are interested in attending.

Years ago, the same disappearing flyer act happened with one of my first St. Jude events. That time they were removed from Giant, again in Stonemill Plaza. It's really hard to believe that anyone would intentionally try to deny children with cancer or adults with ALS desperately needed research money but, sadly, that seems to be the case.

Regardless, I am determined to raise as much money as possible for St. Jude so if you live around Lancaster, PA, please consider attending on Saturday morning. People will be Zumba-ing from 9:00-11:00. Stay for the entire 2 hours or drop in for however long you like. I will be providing free bottled water.

Donation is $15 or you can get sponsors if you prefer. please spread the word to your friends, family and co-workers.

All proceeds benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, where no child is ever turned away due to parental inability to pay and no family is billed for charges not covered by insurance.

Call Mickey at (717) 509-7777 for directions or more information.


Body & Soul Fitness Studio
618 Columbia Avenue
Lancaster
(717) 509-7777

Plenty of free parking

No comments: