Monday, February 13, 2012

From The Raving Fans Dept. Of Body & Soul Fitness



 Michele Gegg

Body & Soul Fitness member since 2011


  

I just joined Body & Soul Fitness Studio at the end of 2011. I’m 46 and I'd never stepped foot inside a gym before.

Mickey makes you feel comfortable and there are no stupid questions. She talks to you about your goals and any issues (I had a broken ankle in the last 9 months) and then customizes a workout to suit your needs and to get you moving forward on the right path.


There's nothing intimidating or corporate feeling at Body & Soul. I feel completely at ease there and I'm actually excited about exercising for the first time in a long time. Call Mickey, meet her, and check out the facility. You'll be pleasantly pleased. I was !!!



.

No comments: