Friday, July 3, 2009

Done For You Meal Plans

If I had a nickel for every member or personal training client that told me they "eat right" or "know what to eat", I'd have a whole lot of nickels. These are the same people who continue to eat the same way and then wonder why they're not losing weight even though they're exercising.

You can't out-train a bad diet. I've said it over and over and I'll keep saying it.

Although I think some of those people were just being dishonest, I also believe that many people really are clueless about proper nutrition. They're misinformed about what constitutes healthy food and, thanks to restaurants, often have distorted ideas of portion sizes.

If you struggle with what to eat, proper portions, etc. you should check out Empowered Nutrition. Empowered Nutrition is a program containing 12 week of "done for you" meal plans. It also comes with multiple bonuses, weekly grocery lists, a food substitution guide, a fat loss tracker workbook, and over 1200 meals designed and timed for you.

If you're ready to dump the fat and learn how to make good nutrition a lifestyle, now is the time. The guys at Empowered Nutrition are offering a half price sale but it ends tonight at 12:00 midnight PST.

No comments: