Sunday, September 21, 2008

Random Thoughts #4

I'm b-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-c-c-c-k-k-k-k

Did you miss me? I was on vacation for a week. Sorry for the lack of content- I thought I'd have more access to the internet.

As you can imagine, with just getting back yesterday, I'm pretty busy catching up on things but I wanted to do a quick post and let you know that I didn't drop off the face of the earth.


* I'm far from a fanatic about eating perfectly when I'm away but I sure wouldn't be feeding my kids cheese popcorn (or eating it myself) at 9:30 in the morning.

* Speaking of junk food, does anyone else think that Thrasher's french fries aren't as good as they used to be? What a bummer to decide to indulge only to be disappointed.

* Don't let what anyone thinks or what you imagine they might think, affect you. Three days last week, I did intervals on the Boardwalk. Although I was always focused straight ahead, I'm sure that a fifty-something woman sprinting down the Boardwalk elicited some odd looks but so what? Just me, my trusty Gym Boss and a quick, intense workout.

* Why are there always some people who insist on bucking traffic? Whether it's on the Boardwalk on in a mall, there's always a few people who feel the need to make others get out of their way. Why?

.

No comments: