Saturday, May 30, 2009

Update from New Jersey

Here's a quick post to let you know that I'm having a great time at the fitness conference and learning a lot.

I did get to meet Craig Ballantyne in person on Friday. Unfortunately, he was only here for a few hours. I can't find the blog post right now but C.B. claimed he and Vince DelMonte had all the ladies checking them out while they were in Vegas. I guess it wore poor Craig out and he needed to get home. :-)



I'm heading to bed but here are some random thoughts from the weekend...

* Someone needs to explain the concept of traffic light synchronization to the folks in Morristown, N.J.

* If hotels right down the road, charging $40 - $90 per night, offer free internet why doesn't the place charging $150+?

* Even the most successful / famous people I've met this weekend have gone out of their way to be friendly, supportive and helpful. Fitness pros rock.

2 comments:

Kaiser said...

Hey Mickey - was great meeting you at the event! Sorry I went awol near the end, but we can always stay in touch and let me know if you need anything -

And that event rocked didn't it? Haha - thanks - ciao

Mickey said...

Hi Kaiser,

No worries. In fact, it's better that you and I didn't film anything. It appears that I screwed up transferring the videos from my FlipCam to my computer. All I seem to have are "previews" - still photos except for Holly Rigsby and Greg Justice's videos.

It was a great event and I'm glad I got to meet you. I'm trying not to stress over the fact that I lost 99.5% of my videos.

Catch ya later.