Saturday, June 13, 2009

See Les Miz Tonight At The Fulton - Really, This Time

I screwed up.

The Les Miz tickets referenced in the post below were not for last night (Friday); they are for tonight (Saturday, June 13th at 8:00 PM). Yesterday morning the member who donated them told me "tonight" (or that's what I heard in my head) and I never even looked at the actual tickets until one of my training clients pointed it out to me.

So, the bidding begins anew. Oh well, at least some of you who were interested but not available can bid now. Just call me Pollyanna. :-)

These are great seats and you also get 2 drink coupons with them. The face value of each is $32 and I'm pretty sure they would be a lot more if they hadn't been purchased in a season ticket package.

I'll try to update the blog with the current high bid but I will be leaving Body & Soul at 12:00 noon. If it's after 12:00 and you want to bid, leave a message at the gym.

Remember, all proceeds benefit St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.


The current high bid is $30.

.

No comments: