Friday, July 17, 2009

Last Chance For Free 7-Day Veggie Meal Plans

I received two e-mails from readers concerned that there was some "catch" to this offer. I imagine that there are more who are interested in the meal plans but didn't let me know they're apprehensive. Here is a version of the responses I sent out:

To get the free meal plans, the only thing you give them is your first name and e-mail address- they have no way of charging you for anything unless you order something from them later and give them your info. You will get an e-mail asking to confirm that it was you who signed up (they're following the Can Spam Act) but once you do, you just download the free report and one or both of the meal plans (they have a male and female version with different calorie amounts).

They ask for your name and e-mail address, same as anybody else who gives something away online. They're basically trading a freebie for access to you. Their hope is that people will like the free meal plans so much that they'll end up buying the entire veggie nutrition program when they release it. In fact, I just found out that anyone who downloads the free meal plans gets added to the VIP List and will get access to an extra 25% off the full Easy Veggie Meal Plans when it's released on Monday, July 27th.

Kardena and Craig will not give your e-mail address to anyone else but they want to be able to contact you in the future about products, sales, etc. I have multiple e-mail accounts and I use certain ones just for things like this so that my primary addresses don't get cluttered. There are plenty of free e-mail accounts available if you're concerned about getting spammed.

I trust Craig Ballantyne implicitly; I purchased his Turbulence Training program a few years ago, I'm a member of his private forum and I've met him in person. No way he'll rip anyone off. They will send e-mails about their products and about sales, etc. but you can always unsubscribe.

If you are interested in vegetarian meal plans for fat loss, don't wait. The free meal plans will only be available until tonight (Friday, July 17th) at midnight.

And remember to download Kardena Pauza's powerful free report, "The Top 10 Foods You Must NOT Eat on a Vegetarian Diet."

You can find everything here ==> Easy Veggie Meal Plans.

If you give it a try, I would really like to know what you think of the recipes, how the meal plans work for you, how you feel while using them, etc.

No comments: