Monday, April 12, 2010

How To Get the Best ROI On Your Tax Refund

What can make you look and feel better, improve your health, boost your metabolism and self confidence, improve your sleep and make you more regular?

Regular physical activity, of course. And have I got a deal for you!

With all the additional expenses of the new facility, I haven't been able to make all my income tax payments in full. That's good for you because in a few days, the tax man cometh and I need to generate some quick cash to pay him off. So I am offering a deal that I have never offered before.


This is for you if...

* you have reservations about long term commitments

* you've joined gyms and felt lost or failed to get results

* big box gyms intimidate you













* you dislike crowds and waiting for equipment




















This is NOT for you if...

* you base your fitness buying decisions solely on price


* you think that the more pieces of cardio equipment in a facility, the better it is













* you get annoyed if someone corrects your form or offers suggestions on getting the most out of your workouts

* you're convinced that hour long treadmill sessions are the key to weight loss


I will tell you up front that I am not the cheapest gym in Lancaster, never will be and don't want to be. If that's what you're looking for, you can stop reading now.

On the other hand if you're interested in a properly equipped, quality women's fitness club, with members who are very welcoming and supportive, check out this deal.


Here's what you get...

* A workout program designed specifically for you based on your individual goals, fitness level, available time, medical issues, etc.

I don't believe in one-size-fits-all fitness so you will not be regulated to some machine circuit and ignored. You won't find yourself spending hours on the treadmill because no one ever showed you how to properly strength train. Follow the workout I create for you and you'll get the best results in the least amount of time.

* Two one-on-one personal training sessions to go through your routine. I'll make sure you're performing the exercises correctly and will determine the proper weights for you to begin with.

* A workout chart with each exercise listed along with the weights used and number of repetitions completed. Studies have shown that recording your workouts improves results.

* Three months of unlimited gym use.

You get all that for just for just $148! You'll save $50 over the regular cost.

This offer ends Thursday, April 15th at 12:00 noon. That gives me time to get to the bank, write my check and mail it to the IRS without getting caught in the 5:00 PM - midnight traffic nightmare on Harrisburg Pike.

Please call me now at (717) 509-7777 to schedule a tour. No hard sell. No pressure. Just better heath and results.

Help me, help you. :-)

No comments: