Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Cardio Queens, Prepare To Be Dethroned!

Over the years, I've often blogged about the best type of exercise for fat loss.

If you are one of those people who is still convinced that traditional cardio is the key to dropping excess pounds, I've assembled a few articles below...


I'll Keep Saying It Until You Get It, Cardio Is Not The Answer

Why You're Not Getting The Results You Want, Part 1

Cardio Queens and Disappointing Fat Loss Results

Researchers Prove Strength Training Is Better Than Cardio To Lose Belly Fat

5 Reasons Why Aerobics Suck for Fat Loss


Happy reading!


And now the disclaimer...

I'm not here to try to sell you on anything if you're not looking to buy. In other words, if you're happy with what you're currently doing, continue on. If you love jogging, then jog. If you're satisfied with the results you're getting from hours and hours of steady state cardio, keep on keepin' on.  (Yes, I know my age is showing.)

However, if you're not happy with the results you're getting, or if you're physically or mentally bored with what you're currently doing, or if you've been getting injured from the repetitive motion of long bouts of cardio, or if you really don't have time to spend hours a day exercising, try it my way.

Make sure you're strength training and experiment with cardio intervals and metabolic circuits.


.

No comments: