Friday, November 25, 2011

Limited Time Offer. Save BIG On Fitness Gifts!

As a big thank you to my members and friends, I'm having a HUGE sale on boot
camp gift cards in conjunction with Small Business Saturday on November 26th.


Get a $100 gift card (good for 2 consecutive weeks of boot camp or 5 individual workouts) for just $25!

New boot campers only. You can buy them for gifts but only one gift card can be used per person.
 
Think boot camp might be too much for your recipient? As I was typing this post, I decided to also offer a Body & Soul enrollment fee for $25. That's 68% off!


Remember, boot camp is co-ed but Body & Soul Fitness Studio is a women's only gym.

Please call me at (717) 509-7777 so I can get the gift cards or certificates ready ahead of time. Let me know when you're coming so I won't be working with someone. Visa or Mastercard accepted.

Because I'm only open until noon on Saturday, I'm making both special offers available starting Friday, the 25th. That means you have 2 days to take advantage of these terrific deals.

Not sure what's involved with boot camp? Wondering what makes Body & Soul different from other gyms? Check out the websites...

NoPinkDumbbells.com
Body & Soul Fitness Studio.com

.

No comments: