Thursday, May 28, 2009

Heading Out for New Jersey

Had the car inspected and checked out yesterday and I'll be heading to N.J. in a few hours for a fitness conference. I don't know how much chance I'll have to blog in the next few days. I hope to capture some interviews with my Flip Cam and I'll try to post them here when I get a chance.

I'm pretty excited. Besides the info I expect to get on improving my business, I'll finally get to meet Craig Ballantyne in person.

I'm a big fan of Craig's Turbulence Training program and he and I have had internet interaction on the TT forum and via e-mail but now I get to meet him in person. There will lots of other fitness experts there that I look forward to learning from but CB is the one who won't feel like a stranger.

Speaking of TT, today is the last day to get your free 3-month membership when you take the Turbulence Training trial offer.

It's a $59.85 value for only $4.95.

Let Craig help you transform your body this summer. Check it out here before midnight tonight ==> Turbulence Training Trial Offer

No comments: